These Air Fried Pork Chops were made with absolutely no flour.
The Air Fryer allows you to cook crispy pork chops without the hassle of deep-frying.
Watch the video for this recipe!
Air Fryer Pork Chops
If you don’t have an Air Fryer yet, now is the time to get one. Especially with summer approaching. This device to so convenient to use and your food will really taste fried.
The Air Fryer has to be one of my favorite devices of all time. I could have never imagined a device, other than the stove that could transform the way that I cook.
Now I have always loved a fried pork chop. And there is nothing like one battered with flour and if you really have a wild hair, double battered with an egg and milk mixture and then floured.
But let me tell you, once you try these Air Fried Pork Chops, you won’t even miss the pork chops being prepared that way.
What I love most about this machine is that you can almost set it and forget it. I set my Air Fryer to the required time, check on the food halfway through and flip it on the other side and that’s really it.
When you are cooking meals like pork chops on the stove, this would require you to stay pretty close to the stove to make the that no hazards occur from the hot oil on your stove. Also, so that you can move your meat around throughout the cooking process.
The Air Fryer has taken away this headache. Everything is contained inside of the Air Fryer so you don’t have to worry about this issue.
Don’t get me wrong, I still have to have some foods fried like my Fried Hot Wings, but the Air Fryer is a much easier method, especially during the weekday.
Using this machine also saves you from having to buy bottles and bottles of oil to fry your food. We are using oil for this recipe, but it is a small amount of olive oil.
All you have to do is season the pork chops, toss them in olive oil and place them in the Air Fryer for 30 minutes turning them halfway through the cooking process.
The Air Fryer still requires some elbow grease to clean it, it is more convenient than frying on the stove. It is easiest to clean shortly after using it. Allow it to cool off and then immediately start the cleaning process.
You may also enjoy:
Don’t miss another recipe!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of garlic salt
- 1 tsp of seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 1/3 c of olive oil
- Pre-heat Air Fryer to 360 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add pork chops and olive oil.
- Using tongs, mix pork chops until they are well coated with the olive oil.
- Season the pork chops with seasoned salt, garlic salt, onion powder and pepper.
- Using the tongs, mix the pork chops to spread the seasoning over all of the pork chops.
- Place pork chops into the Air Fryer without overcrowding. (The Air Fryer pictured fits two pork chops at a time.)
- Fry the pork chops on one side for 15 minutes. Then flip the pork chops halfway through the cooking process to finish cooking them on the other side.
- After 30 minutes or once the pork chops are brown on each side, remove them from the Air Fryer and serve them as desired.
Welcome to with Kultural Kreations! Our recipes are southern based; however, we create a variety of delicious recipes from Air Fryer Recipes, Casseroles, Appetizers, Dessert, Cocktails and more!