Air Fryer Ranch Wings are wingettes and drummettes air fried and tossed
in ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix.
The wings are a healthy alternative to fried chicken wings.
Watch Us Make this Recipe!
It seems like everyone loves ranch dressing. If you don’t love ranch dressing, like myself, you will still love these succulent Air Fryer ranch wings. I can’t stand ranch dressing, but I llooovvvee these wings.
My parents bought me an Air Fryer for Christmas and I have been wearing it out every since, hence this recipe.
A little history behind the wings…
I worked at the Walmart deli once upon a time and ranch wings were one of the items sold in the hot case.
People raved over their wings. I said these people must really love ranch, but most people do anyway right?
So one day I decided to see what the fuss was about. Once I tried the wings, I was hooked.
I was so hooked that now I cook them at home at least every other week. Not to mention, making them in the Air Fryer gives the wings the same crispiness without the need for extra breading or oil, but either way they are great.
I recommend seasoning your wings prior to cooking them, but that is a personal choice. I have found that if not pre-seasoned, they make lack flavor, even with the addition of the ranch seasoning mix.
If you don’t have an Air Fryer or just prefer to deep fry the wings, fry the wings in the oil (either breaded or unbreaded) until brown.
Once done transfer the wings to a paper towel to drain the excess oil for about thirty seconds. It is very important to drain the excess oil quickly. If the wings stay on the paper towel too long, the seasoning does not coat the wings as well.
Lastly, transfer the wings into a large bowl, sprinkle them with the ranch seasoning mix, toss to coat the wings evenly and serve.
You may also like:
- 1 (2/5) lb bag of frozen wingettes and drumettes- thawed
- 1/2 tbsp of seasoning salt
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 1 ounce package of hidden valley ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- Pre-heat air fryer to 390 degrees.
- Rinse wingettes and drummettes and allow excess water to drain.
- Season wings with garlic powder, onion powder and seasoning salt.
- Fry approximately 10 wings at a time for 30 minutes in pre-heated air fryer.
- After fifteen minutes, shake air fryer basket to ensure the wings cook evenly. Then resume cooking.
- Once wings are done, immediately transfer them to a large bowl.
- Sprinkle wings with ranch seasoning mix.
- Toss wings to coat mix evenly on each piece of chicken.
- Lastly, serve and enjoy.
Welcome to with Kultural Kreations! Our recipes are southern based; however, we create a variety of delicious recipes from Air Fryer Recipes, Casseroles, Appetizers, Dessert, Cocktails and more!