It’s summer salad time! This Chicken Cobb Salad is made with chicken and bacon
cooked to perfection in the Air Fryer.
This filling salad will not disappoint!
Prefer video? Watch our latest recipe videos!
Chicken Cobb Salad
Ah summer is here! My favorite time of year. The days are long and although it’s super hot, there is just something about summer that puts you in a better mood.
Lately, we have been very busy at Kultural Kreations.
We launched a YouTube channel (Cooking with Kultural Kreations) in March and have really enjoyed bringing you all video content for our recipes.
Eventually, we will have a video for every recipe. You can find all of the videos here.
We are also in the process of revamping our website to make it more user-friendly and even easier to navigate.
We hope to launch very soon (update- the new site has launched). Between all of that, working our regular jobs and personal life things are pretty crazy sometimes.
So in light of summer and all of the craziness we are incorporating quicker, lighter and easy meals. This Chicken Cobb Salad is the perfect example.
The chicken and bacon were both cooked in the Air Fryer. The bacon cooks to perfection in about 10 minutes and the chicken within 30 minutes.
Now you may say, that is still a process. The answer is yes and no.
What is so great about cooking the bacon in the Air Fryer is quick clean up, no grease popping everywhere and the bacon is evenly cooked to a crisp.
For the chicken, all you have to do is place it in the Air Fryer, flip it over 1/2 way through and that’s it.
I love it because I can take care of things around the house without having to constantly watch the chicken. It comes out tender and juicy every time.
If you are cooking several batches of chicken, I suggest placing the chicken in a Tupperware container to preserve the moistness until you are really to serve it.
Also, it is best not to cut it until you are ready to serve it. We all know that chicken breast can get dry very fast.
I always suggest eating your chicken breasts the same day that you cook them. They are much dryer the next day and the taste is just not the same.
Chicken Cobb Salad
If you don’t have an Air Fryer, bacon and chicken can easily be prepared in a regular pan.
Serve this salad with you’re favorite toppings such as purple onion, tomato, cucumber, cheese, eggs (toppings we used).
You can even add bell pepper, olives, banana peppers, croutons etc.
Make sure to add this recipe to your must-try recipes for this summer. You won’t be disappointed!
You may also enjoy:
- 4 thinly sliced chicken breasts
- 4 slices of thick cut bacon
- 2-3 tbsps of olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder
- 2 tsp of seasoning salt
- 1 tsp of garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp of black pepper
- 1/2 bundle of green leaf lettuce
- 1/2 bundle of red leaf lettuce
- 2 Roma tomatoes- diced
- 1/2 c of shredded cheese
- 1/2 cucumber- sliced
- 1/4 c of purple onion- diced
- 2 boiled eggs
- Salad dressing of your choice
- Preheat Air Fryer to 375 degrees.
- Cut bacon in half and place in the Air Fryer and cook for 8-10 minutes for 375 degrees.
- Remove from the Air Fryer and place on a paper towel covered dish to drain any residual oil.
- Once the bacon has cooled, cut as desired.
- Set Air Fryer temperature to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts a large bowl and season with olive oil, garlic powder, garlic salt, seasoning salt and black pepper.
- Mix together and apply a cover to the bowl while you are cooking the chicken.
- Cook chicken breasts at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Flip over halfway through the cooking process.
- As you remove the chicken breasts from the Air Fryer, place them in a Tupperware dish and cover to preserve the moisture.
- While the chicken is cooking, wash and then chop the vegetables as desired.
- Once the chicken has finished cooking, cut as desired and assemble your salad.
- Serve and enjoy!
Welcome to with Kultural Kreations! Our recipes are southern based; however, we create a variety of delicious recipes from Air Fryer Recipes, Casseroles, Appetizers, Dessert, Cocktails and more!