These irresistible Chocolate Chip Cookies have slightly crispy edges,
a soft center and can be prepped in less than 15 minutes.
Watch us make this recipe!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Okay, so these are the easiest Chocolate Chip Cookies that you will ever make! And they are super addicting! I think we both ate two apiece and these are some big cookies. If an effort to use the Ninja more often, we used it to make these cookies.
The Ninja has a large mixer attachment which was perfect for making these cookies. If you don’t have a Ninja, use a large regular hand mixer or a stand mixer.
Now, you want to refrigerate these cookies overnight. This allows the cookies to really marinate and then will be even better the next day. If you absolutely cannot wait, you can still go ahead and bake the cookies and they will still taste great!
So let me give you the break down on these cookies. First, we are going to cream the butter and sugar together. We are using granulated sugar and brown sugar for these cookies. The combination of these two flavors, along with the milk chocolate chips creates a super-rich cookie.
You want to make sure that your butter is at room temperate before making these cookies. Once the butter begins to soften, it is at room temperature.
Your eggs should also be at room temperature. Once the butter and sugar are creamed together, add in your eggs and vanilla extract and incorporate them into your mixture.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
In a separate bowl, mix your dry ingredients together- flour, baking powder and salt. Gradually add your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients, mixing well after each addition.
What is so great about the Ninja is that it has a dough feature, so you can just add all of your dry ingredients in at once and it does the rest!
Lastly, fold in your chocolate chips. Nestle Toll House milk chocolate chips are the absolute best! It’s best to refrigerate the dough overnight so that all of the seasonings can fully incorporate into the dough.
If you choose not to refrigerate your dough overnight, you want to refrigerate the dough for at least an hour. This makes it easier to form your cookies. You can also freeze the dough and bake the cookies at a later time.
Once everything is added form and separate your dough into two to three tablespoon-sized balls.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Place your cookies on a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet about an inch apart so they have plenty of room to spread out. And that’s it!
Bake your chocolate chip cookies for 12-18 minutes. The cooking time will depend on how you like your cookies. Cook them less for a softer cookie. The cookies pictured were cooked for 16-18 minutes.
What’s your favorite way to eat chocolate chip cookies? Underdone? A little brown? Well browned? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also enjoy:
Don’t miss another recipe!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- 3 c of all purpose flour
- 2 sticks of butter- room temperature
- 1/2 c of granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 c of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 tsps of vanilla flavoring
- 2 c of milk chocolate chips
- 2 large whole eggs- room temperature
- In a bowl, cream butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar together until well blended.
- Add vanilla flavoring and eggs and blend again.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt together, then gradually add it to the mixture until well blended.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and place it on parchment paper.
- Form the dough into a ball or oval.
- Cover the parchment paper with plastic wrap ensuring to seal the dough entirely.
- Refrigerate the dough overnight.
- When ready to bake, pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Form and separate the dough into 2-3 tablespoon-sized balls.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place dough on parchment paper at 1-2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12 to 18 minutes or until cookies brown around the edges.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes before transfering to a wire rack to finish the cooling process.
- Once the cookies have completely cooled, they can be stored.
Welcome to with Kultural Kreations! Our recipes are southern based; however, we create a variety of delicious recipes from Air Fryer Recipes, Casseroles, Appetizers, Dessert, Cocktails and more!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.