These Creamy Chicken Stuffed Bell Peppers are great for a quick weekday dinner meal!
They are also great with a side of rice!
Watch us Make this Recipe!
We hope that everyone enjoyed their holiday! Ours was spent eating plenty of good food.
Now that the holidays are over, we hope that you all are super excited for the first recipe of the New Year! We have so many things planned for you all this year.
January is a big time that everyone
wants to take a little foodie break.
We wanted to honor that and create a recipe that was light, yet filling. These stuffed bell peppers are also super simple to make. We’re using pre-made chicken again, so all you have to do is shred the chicken and you’re good to go.
We prefer to purchase a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken from Walmart, traditional flavor, but use what is offered in your area. This chicken is super flavorful and definitely a timesaver!
This recipe is really similar to our Chicken Tetrazzini recipe! You all loved it so much, that we had to create a different version of the recipe.
We have already received requests for recipe tips, more cooking demos and quick and easy recipes in 2019.
If you have any recipe requests, please let us know in the comments. 2018 was great and we know that 2019 will be even greater!
Creamy Chicken Stuffed Bell Peppers
The Air Fryer recipes on the blog were so popular in the last two months of 2018, so I guess that means you all want more Air Fryer recipes as well right? Well, they are on the way!
Until next time,
You may also enjoy:
Don’t miss another recipe!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- 4 c of shredded chicken
- 5 large green bell peppers Reserve one for dicing.
- 1/4 - 1/2 c of green bell pepper-diced
- 1/4 - 1/2 c of yellow onion-diced
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 can of cream of chicken soup
- 2 tsps of sour cream
- 1/2 c of chicken broth
- 2 tsps of pimentos
- 2 + 2 tbsps of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of onion powder
- 1 c of sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsps of cheddar jack cheese
- Shred chicken (white and dark meat) and sit to the side.
(The chicken is best shredded with your hands to ensure that the meat is not too fine.)
- Cut the tops off of the bell peppers, remove the core and clean out inside of the bell peppers.
- Rub the inside and outside of the peppers with olive oil.
- Season the inside and outside of the peppers with onion powder.
- Place peppers in an 8-inch pan or baking dish.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, add 2 tbsps of olive oil and heat. Then add onion and bell pepper to the skillet. Sauté and stir occasionally for 3-5 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften.
- Add chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup and sour cream to the skillet. Stir frequently until mixed well.
- Add chicken broth to the pan and mix well.
- Add chicken, sharp shredded cheese and pimentos to the skillet and mix.
- Transfer mixture into each bell pepper and top with cheddar jack shredded cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40-50 minutes.
- Then turn on the broiler for 1-3 minutes to brown the top of the peppers.
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes prior to serving.
Welcome to with Kultural Kreations! Our recipes are southern based; however, we create a variety of delicious recipes from Air Fryer Recipes, Casseroles, Appetizers, Dessert, Cocktails and more!