Personally Identifiable Information’ (PII) as described in US privacy law and information security, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
- If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense and Ezoic Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
For information about opting out of Gourmet ads and ad serving partners please visit: http://www.gourmetads.com/about/privacy-policy.
For information about opting out of Ezoic and ad serving partners please visit: https://www.ezoic.com/privacy-policy/
No personally identifying information is shared with our website’s ad providers.
Amazon Affiliates Program Participant
Kultural Kreations is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program. For our agency to participate in the program, tracking links are embedded into our website; therefore, if you click on a link from Amazon, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales completed or activities involving these links.
This program provides a means for our website to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com products that we highly recommend. If you purchase any item from Amazon by clicking the link to their site via the affiliate link included on our website, we will receive a small commission from your purchase. This is always at no additional cost to you. Your purchase helps support Kultural Kreations and is greatly appreciated!
California Online Privacy Protection Act
See more at: http://consumercal.org/california-online-privacy-protection-act-caloppa/#sthash.0FdRbT51.dpuf
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 1 business day
We will notify the users via in-site notification
• Within 1 business day
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can contact us here and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Last Edited on 2019-03-19
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Any nutritional information provided on this site should be considered an estimate. Product types/brands used, natural fluctuations in fresh produce and the way ingredients are processed change the nutritional information in any recipe. Under no circumstances will Kulturalkreations.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting in your reliance on nutritional information. To obtain an accurate representation of the nutritional information in a recipe of Kulturalkreations.com, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe.
There are online calculators available for your use. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any nutritional information provided is accurate, complete and useful. We are not professionally trained nutritionists, dietitians, writers, or chefs. We have a passion for food, creation and writing. Use of the recipes, advice, and information contained in this website is at the sole choice and risk of the reader.
Kultural Kreations is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates program. This program provides Kultural Kreations the opportunity to earn a commission by advertising Amazon products on this site.
All photos are owned by Kultural Kreations. Please do not post and/or repost photos, recipes or any other content without providing a direct link back to Kultural Kreations or obtaining prior written approval.
Kultural Kreations digital products are currently available via digital download only. Once your purchase is processed, you will be able to download your product. You will also receive an electronic purchase receipt/confirmation email.
Customer satisfaction is important to Kultural Kreations; therefore, this process is closely monitored to ensure that you are able to successfully download/access our products.
We are flexible and allow a reasonable amount of downloads. You will have 7 days to download your digital product. Please download your product within that timeframe to your computer or your preferred device.
Because our products are digital and delivered via digital download we have some parameters in place:
You may request a resend up to 7 days for any purchases not received. Digital products cannot be refunded once accessed, downloaded, unzipped or viewed.
As a customer, you are responsible for understanding the policy upon purchasing any item from our site and contacting us if you should experience any issues. Otherwise, products will be considered as received and downloaded.