Easy Peach Cobbler is made with Pillsbury Pie Crusts vs the traditional flour mixture.
This is an easier method of making Peach Cobbler.
Prefer video? Watch our latest recipe videos!
Easy Peach Cobbler
Generally speaking, I don’t know many people who aren’t peach cobbler fans. This is also one of my favorite recipes to eat and not to mention, to make. Okay, second to cheesecake lol. They may be neck and neck.
Obviously, I made this recipe super easy for you all. I learned how to make peach cobbler from my mother.
Believe it or not, my mom has never made her peach cobbler completely from scratch and obviously, the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree.
But, as long as we don’t skimp out on the flavor were still good right?
Let me tell you how easy this is to make:
- Add your filling ingredients into a pot and heat.
- Meanwhile, place two pie crusts into your baking dish and brown them in the oven.
- Once the crust is brown, remove it from the oven and pour the filling into the crust.
- Add two more crusts over the filling mixture and seal around the edges.
- Add more butter and spices on top of the pie crusts.
- And we’re ready to bake!
I’ll share a little secret to make the cobbler even better. Instead of using store-bought nutmeg, grate your own. Another little trick I learned from y mother.
You all, this is a game-changer! It’s very simple, but makes a big difference! Freshly grated seasonings really give the dessert a lot more flavor. The peach cobbler is also great with a side of vanilla ice cream.
Until next time!
You may also like:
- 2 (15) oz cans of peaches
- 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp of nutmeg
- 4 tbsps or half a stick of butter
- 1/2 c of granulated sugar
- 2 tsp of cornstarch
- Pillsbury pie crusts 2 boxes
- Vanilla ice-cream optional
- To prepare filling:
- First, drain can of peaches and pour juice into medium size pot. Set peaches aside.
- Slightly heat juice and then add cornstarch.
- Whisk until cornstarch lumps are almost gone.
- Add butter, sugar, vanilla nutmeg and cinnamon and whisk.
- Let simmer for about 1 minute or until slightly thickens.
- Remove from heat and return the peaches to the mixture.
- To prepare crusts:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer baking dish with two buttered pie crusts.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
- Pour filling into pie crusts.
- Cover with two remaining pie crusts.
- Brush crust with butter and sprinkle with nutmeg and sugar.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until top crust is golden brown.
- Allow to rest for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Welcome to with Kultural Kreations! Our recipes are southern based; however, we create a variety of delicious recipes from Air Fryer Recipes, Casseroles, Appetizers, Dessert, Cocktails and more!