These Fried Hot Wings are bringing the heat! They are zesty and have plenty of spice!
Once you try these wings, you will be saying goodbye to your favorite wing restaurant.
Watch us make this recipe!
My plan was to attempt to replicate the Walmart recipe, but I came up with something even better. Things wings ya’ll. No words. I think you all are really going to love them.
They look super hot right? Well, they kinda are. At least at first.
Things wings must be fried, sauce applied and then baked. When I took the wings out of the oven, they were hot and tangy.
I still needed to finish whipping up some fries so the wings had some extra time to sit before I really dug in.
And when I did…. the flavor, just omg!
The spiciness had calmed down and they were just outstanding!
I prefer to eat wings that pack a punch, but don’t give me a headache or having me drinking milk between every bite.
I love these little wingettes and drummets. I think they are fun, just enough meat and perfect for dipping! The serving size is 2-4 people.
I can eat 10 wings by myself so I would say the serving size for 4 people would only be applicable if this recipe was served as an appetizer.
You may also enjoy:
- 2.5 lbs of wingettes and drummets
- 2 tbsps of Lawry's seasoned salt
- 1 tbsp of Lawry's garlic salt
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 12 oz of Franks red hot cayenne pepper sauce
- 10 douces of Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1 stick of butter (1/2 C)
- 2 tbsps of granulated sugar
- parchment paper
- vegetable oil
- Season chicken with seasoned salt, garlic salt, paprika, cayenne pepper and black pepper.
- In a dutch oven or cast iron skillet, fry chicken for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Once wings are done frying, remove from the fryer and place on a paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Add wings to a bowl, pour sauce over the chicken and toss chicken together until sauce is evenly coated over the wings.
- Place wings on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake wings for 10-15 minutes or until they start to become crispy.
- Serve and enjoy!
Welcome to with Kultural Kreations! Our recipes are southern based; however, we create a variety of delicious recipes from Air Fryer Recipes, Casseroles, Appetizers, Dessert, Cocktails and more!