These soft, decadent Fudge Brownies with Walnuts are baked with
Nestle Toll House semi-sweet morsels,
baking cacao, walnuts, granulated and dark brown sugar.
Watch us Make this recipe!
I’m starting to change my mind to a degree. I say that because with baking, you put everything together and it goes into the oven. Then depending on what your baking, you take it out and decorate it or serve it as is.
I’ve also heard baking being referred to as a science and that once you’ve “cracked the code” it gets easier. Well, I plan to start giving a little more time for baking. I mean especially since it seems that desserts are the thing.
I posted our Apple Crisp recipe on Instagram and it’s become the most liked post. That means you all want dessert recipes more often right? Let us know in the comment section.
While I think a nice balance is always good, I’m going to start working on more dessert recipes for you all. I’ve had a few cake requests that I’ll be working on in the near future.
But before now let’s get back to this brownies.
What I think you all are going to love about these brownies are how moist and decadent they are.
I think it’s important to use quality ingredients when making brownies. If you chose not to use the Toll House morsels or they are not available in your area, I suggest that you choose another name brand, quality chocolate.
Although this is not a sponsored post, I chose the brand because I trust their products.
These brownies are:
Fudgy- is that even a word?
Bursting with flavor
If your brownies are dry you might as well throw them out right? This is why you don’t want to rush the cooking process with these brownies. The recipe calls for the brownies to cook at 325 degrees.
Although at this temp, you will have to cook your brownies longer, it’s so worth it.
You may also enjoy:
- 3/4 c of all purpose flour
- 2 whole eggs- room temperature
- 1/2 c of dark brown sugar
- 1/2 c of granulated sugar
- 1/2 c of cocoa
- 1 c of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c of butter- room temperature
- 1 c of walnut pieces
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla flavoring
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place butter and 1/2 c of chocolate chips in a bowl. Heat in microwave in 30- second intervals until melted. Stir together after each interval.
- Add sugars, cocoa, salt and vanilla to bowl and mix well.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add flour gradually mixing well after each addition.
- Once flour is fully incorporated, fold walnuts into mixture.
- Pour mixture into greased pan and top with remaining 1/2 c of chocolate cups.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Brownies are done when a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out clean.
Welcome to with Kultural Kreations! Our recipes are southern based; however, we create a variety of delicious recipes from Air Fryer Recipes, Casseroles, Appetizers, Dessert, Cocktails and more!