Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Burritos are a simple and quick breakfast choice.
The burrito is a flour tortilla packed with plenty of protein.
Prefer video? Watch our latest recipe videos!
Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Burritos
Breakfast burritos anyone? Sometimes you just want a simple breakfast right? But something that is really good to help you start the day off right?
I always find myself wanting a really good breakfast, but don’t want to be in the kitchen forever.
Well that’s why you have to add these Sausage, egg and cheese breakfast burritos to your breakfast menu.
This is one of my favorite breakfasts when I’m in a hurry, but also want something filling. This recipe is especially great for when you need a quick meal to feed a group of guests.
In this south, sausage is a breakfast staple and scrambled eggs are right there in the mix. If it’s not sausage and eggs for breakfast, it’s bacon and eggs, you know what I mean.
If you like a little spice, use “hot” sausage instead of mild. For those who try to avoid the spice, the sausage is not a spicy as you would think, but I can only speak for this particular brand.
I am not one to add a ton of spice to my food. This sausage is not hot to me, it just enhances the flavor.
To make these burritos, brown your sausage and drain any excess oil. While your sausage is cooking, melt your cheese in a separate pot with whole milk to make a creamy cheese sauce.
Also, scramble your eggs with an added touch of milk for extra fluffiness. Then mix your ingredients together and you are ready to build your burritos.
Serve the burritos with a side of picante sauce because salsa is everything! And don’t forget the sour cream.
I like to dip my burrito in the sour cream and spread a little sour cream inside of my tortillas before loading them up with the sausage, egg and cheese goodness.
- 1 16 oz/ 1lb roll of pork sausage
- 6 whole eggs
- 1 oz of velveeta cheese- sliced
- 1/4+1/3 c of milk
- 12 small tortillas
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place sliced cheese and milk in a sauce pan. Cook over low heat until melted then remove from heat.
- Brown sausage in a skillet, drain excess oil and return to pan.
- Heat a skillet and apply non-stick spray.
- Beat seasoned eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Pour eggs and milk mixture into skillet and scramble eggs until they are fluffy.
- Mix scrambled eggs and cheese mixture with the sausage.
- Spoon a few tablespoons of mixture into each tortilla.
- Form a burrito and enjoy!
Welcome to with Kultural Kreations! Our recipes are southern based; however, we create a variety of delicious recipes from Air Fryer Recipes, Casseroles, Appetizers, Dessert, Cocktails and more!