This Sourdough Pepper Jack BLT is a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich
garnished with lettuce, tomato and pepper jack cheese on sourdough toast.
Watch the video for this recipe!
Sourdough Pepper Jack BLT
I can’t believe that summer is almost over! Fall is just around the corner which means it’s time to start working on fall recipes.
I’m already thinking about holiday recipes as well. If there is a fall or holiday recipe you want to see on this blog, please let me know in the comment section. I look forward to hearing from you all.
But for now, this Sourdough Pepper Jack BLT…
This sandwich is a great go-to meal for lunch or even for a quick, yet delicious dinner. And not to mention who doesn’t love bacon and cheese!
Pepper jack cheese was used for this sandwich to give it a little spicy kick. The combination of bacon, spice from the cheese and the sourdough bread creates a good balance of flavor.
The dressing used was Thousand Island. Talking about convenient. We’re not making any dressings from scratch for this sandwich. As I said, we’re keeping it simple and quick!
So here’s what we need to make this sandwich:
- thick-cut bacon
- sourdough bread- a nice sturdy bread with great flavor
- iceberg lettuce
- tomato slices
- pepper jack cheese- adds a little kick to the sandwich!
- thousand island dressing- gives the sandwich a zesty and sweet flavor.
You definitely want to make sure to use thick-cut bacon since were using sourdough bread.
Thick cut bacon has a good consistency to go along with the sourdough bread. Bacon is the best isn’t it? And the pepper jack cheese is the “icing on the cake”.
So there you have it! A quick no-fuss meal that is the bomb.com! I know that’s old school, but hey, you get the picture.
Don’t forget to leave me a message below of any fall/holiday recipes you want to see below! I definitely value everyone’s opinion!
You may also enjoy:
Don’t miss another recipe!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- 2 slices of sourdough bread
- 4-6 slices of thick cut bacon
- 2 slices of pepper jack cheese
- 2 tbsps of thousand island dressing
- 2 slices of tomato
- 2 pieces of iceberg lettuce
- Cook bacon in a skillet on each side until brown.
- Transfer bacon to a paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Toast bread until golden brown.
- To build the sandwich, spread thousand island dressing on each slice of the bread.
- On one slice of the bread, add the bacon, then the lettuce, then the tomato and finish with cheese.
- Top with the second slice of bread and enjoy!
Welcome to with Kultural Kreations! Our recipes are southern based; however, we create a variety of delicious recipes from Air Fryer Recipes, Casseroles, Appetizers, Dessert, Cocktails and more!