Sourdough Pepper Jack BLT
This Sourdough Pepper Jack BLTis a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich garnished with lettuce, tomato and pepper jack cheese on sourdough toast.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 1 person
- 2 slices of sourdough bread
- 4-6 slices of thick cut bacon
- 2 slices of pepper jack cheese
- 2 tbsps of thousand island dressing
- 2 slices of tomato
- 2 pieces of iceberg lettuce
Cook bacon in a skillet on each side until brown.
Transfer bacon to a paper towel to drain excess oil.
Toast bread until golden brown.
To build the sandwich, spread thousand island dressing on each slice of the bread.
On one slice of the bread, add the bacon, then the lettuce, then the tomato and finish with cheese.
Top with the second slice of bread and enjoy!